Monday, June 18, 2012

So...We're off to Entebbe, Uganda! We're flying out of Heathrow Airport in London around 9:15. Very excited to get to Uganda!! Unfortunately, we're only finished about one third of the journey. The flight from Philadelphia to London was about 6 hours plus a 6 hour time advance. Now, we have another 6 hour flight to Entebbe plus a 2 hour time advance. Once we get in Uganda, we'll be 8 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time back in the states, but we won't be done yet :p We'll then have a 7 hour bus ride to Kamwenge (about 30 miles north of Kiburara), the last hour or so of which will be unpaved. Fun fun! Seriously though, I am looking forward to it. I love to travel! And although I'm tired, I'm still excited for the rest of the journey. I'll be able to sleep on the plane tonight.

London is beautiful! No doubt about it, this city has a very rich and deep history. All the buildings are incredibly ornate. I promise I will upload pictures next time I'm on the internet! I'm sorry their not up yet, but the internet is slow here and it takes forever to upload pictures....and I've gotta run, literally right now! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment